Friday, April 26, 2019

Shyness part 1

https://youtu.be/VGkEtrn2Fv4                Shyness

Hey guys I'm holydab ...today I will be talking  about shyness well I have been  A shy guy for at least 16years..well when you  are shy you  will missed a lot of opportunities in life because you will be scared to do things you  wish to do..
     Let me tell you a little  story. I was 16 when I had my first crush she was my class mate she join us late we were already in sss2..my friends knew I love her but I couldn't  tell them because  I was scared they would tell her. So I secretly died inside for her.. We finished school  and still I couldn't open up..school finished we went on our separate ways .. 
  Two years later I saw her on facebook     so I added  her we began to chat so I.    opened up to her and she said to me"      actually I loved you  too back  then. I was only expecting you  to say.   something about it.now it's late I already have a boyfriend  "...i just blocked her immediately and cried.   throughout that  day if I was bold enough this won't  have happened...

 So shyness can be a test to your weakness all you  have to do is to try and come out strong ...so always believe in yourself and  never let other people words affect your decision


   I LOVE YOU ALL

        https://youtu.be/VGkEtrn2Fv4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Give up

Never Give up       Hey it's me again your  favorite  boy "holy dab"   and welcome to  the Monday show which is the motivat...