Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Schedule for the blog

         

Hey guys it me your  favorite holy dab.. I'm back now..i will be dropping  stories .and videos, don't worry  I will drop the link to my YouTube channel 

  Welcome to my blog page I'm here to give you  the full schedule of how I run this blog

Monday :its the inspiration/motivation day

  Wednesday :i will be dropping problems questions  told to me by people affected

  Friday :it a free question for  my fans and reader

  Saturday :selected news from sport,entainment zone or fans request

Note:this schedule doesn't apply to my YouTube channel.. We are still  working on that when it's fully out we are going to notify you guys ..please  don't forget to subscribe on my YouTube channel
         https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvQyQMMrTXs0ZYBzpBr6liw



No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Give up

Never Give up       Hey it's me again your  favorite  boy "holy dab"   and welcome to  the Monday show which is the motivat...